Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Boxychan Mystery Box Review

Today I received the Boxychan Star trek theme mystery box. Boxychan has multiple themed mystery boxes you can get for $25 each. If you would like to get your own Boxychan you can do so here.

This is all the great Star Trek stuff we received.


  1. Star Trek The Next Generation Comic book vol. 3. I found this for sale on ebay for around $3.00 

2. Hamilton Collection Star Trek collectible plate the original episodes series The Tholian Web. I found this for sale online for around $20.00


3. Spock warp collection fully articulated figure. I found this for sale online for around $25.00

4. Star Trek Emblem t-shirt. I found this same shirt selling for $20.00

With all this stuff in it the total value for this box was around $68.00. That's $43.00 more than the cost so in my opinion this is a great value and I recommend checking Boxychan out. I know I plan on getting a few more themed boxes from them.  If you would like to watch my video review on youtube you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment