Monday, March 30, 2015

GeekFuel March 2015 box review


Today I am reviewing the March 2015 Geek Fuel subscription box. Geek Fuel is a monthly subscription box full of geeky things is cost $13.90 a month plus shipping and handling. So let's see what's in it.

1. Darryll Jones Poster

I must say I love this poster you may not be able to see but there is a storm trooper flying the plane. I was not able to find this for sale so can't put an exact price on it but posters tend to run around $10 so that's what I will estimate for this.

2. Dragon Glass

This dragon glass arrowhead based on The Game Of Thrones is a wonderful little trinket. Once again I could not find these for sale I did find just the arrowhead for $1 a piece so will use that price.

3. Warmachine tactics downloadable game code and sticker sheet


I don't know much about this game haven't played it yet but I like the stickers and I know my son will too and we will be checking out the game. This is a $40 value

4. Game of Thrones comic book


A nice comic in a plastic sleeve I don't read comics because they mess with my sensory issues but my oldest son does so will pass this to him. These sale for around $4.

5. Spock live long and prosper button

A great little tribute button to Leonard Nimoy I love it and just can't put a price on it.

6. Gears of War Imulsion energy drink

It's an energy drink not much else to say the sale for $1.50

7. Thrones of Games T-shirt

Going with the Game of Thrones theme this shirt displays thrones that belong to some of our favorite games. I love this shirt. This is an exclusive shirt so don't have an exact price but shirts average around $15 so that's what we will use.

So that is everything in the GeekFuel box giving it a total value of around $ 71.50 at a cost of only $13.90 you are getting around $58 worth of stuff free I would say this is a wonderful deal and worth it. If you would like to check out my unboxing video you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment