Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bulu Box March 2015 Review

Today I am reviewing the Bulu box if you would like to watch my unboxing video you can find it here.

Bulu box it is a monthly subscription box focused on health and wellness, it costs $10.00 a month. They offer two boxes the basic, which is what I got, or the weight loss. The boxes have supplements and snacks. Please keep in mind with the food items our entire family is autistic with sensory issues and we are picky eaters with that said lets get to it.

1. AllergEase
All natural lozenges for allergy relief. In my video I said I was going to have my 9 year old try these but I read the fine print and they are not for children under 12. Even though I don't have problems with allergies I did try one and the menthol was a bit strong for me although it did clear up all my congestion from my cold very quickly so I liked that. These are sold for $13.99 for 42 we got 21 so that's would be a value of $7.00.

2. Mediterranean snacks backed lentil crackers

Unfortunately from our family these got a resounding no. Non of us liked the flavor of them. These sale for $17.94 for 6 4.5oz bags ours is a .75oz bag making it's value about $0.75

3. Zestra

This is an all natural arousal ointment. Being a single mom of three I don't really have the opportunity to try this so can't give you much input on it. It sales for $9.99 for 3 packets we received one with a value of $3.33

4. Helps Tea

We got one for kids rehydration diets. Normally my kids all like tea although they do not like licorice and this had a strong licorice flavor so they did not like it. I tried it myself and I did like it. These sale for $16.47 for 60 we got 2 valued at $0.55

5. BPI sports FunnBar
These are protein candy chews they came in 2 flavors Tropical fruit and Chocolate caramel I tried both and the taste wasn't bad I did prefer the fruit one but both were okay my only complaint was they were a bit hard and not so much chewy. These sale for $29.75 for 12 bars with 10 pieces per bar we got 2 pieces making it a value of  $0.50.

6. VitaPerk
 We got 2 of the Hazelnut ones they add vitamins and minerals to your coffee. I am allergic to hazelnut so was not able to try this, but my 17 year old did and he said it was good he would use it again. These sale for $19.99 for 30 making our 2 a value of  $1.33.

That is what we got this month in the Bulu box for a cost of $10.00 and a value of $13.46 I would say it is worth it. Even though the stuff this month did not go over well for us I will be getting it again next month in hopes of trying to get our family a little more healthy. Again if you would like to watch my unboxing video you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment