Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bounjour Jolie April 2015 review


Today I am reviewing the Bonjour Jolie April box. This is a monthly period box you can get it for $16 a month or a one time box to try for $20. You can also get a just the goodies box for $10 a month. So let's see what we got.

The Essentials

1. Tampons,pads, or panty liners
This is your choice of 25 mix and match products or a full unopened box this has a value of around $5 depending on what brand you use.

2. cleansing cloths

These summers eve cleansing help you feel a little fresher at this time of the month these 2 have a value of $0.24

3. Advil

Always good to have on hand for those pains. these 2 packs are valued at $1.20

The Gift
4. Rose Gold Puzzle Necklace

For Autism Awareness month we got this pretty puzzle peice necklace from Seablue Boutique it is valued at $17

The Pampering

5. SanFrancisco Soap Company Body Lotion

This bottle is worth $1.50

6. From Our Hearth Amber Soap

This handmade soap has a value of $1.50

7. Sun Coast Salts Hand Scrub

This all natural scrub is valued at $3

The Edibles

8. Chuao Chocolatier Chocolate Pod

So this was good to start great texture and the popping but after a little bit the chipotle kicked in and was a little over whelming this is valued at $1.50

9. Zotz fizzy pop candy

Hands down my favorite edible this month I have loved these ever since I was a kid. These are worth $1

10. Lorna Doone cookies

These short bread cookies are worth $2.50

11. Candy Creek Lollipops

I did have 3 but my son ate one before I got the picture so these were a hit with my kids. they are valued at $1

12. Nature's Guru coconut water

I'm not a fan of coconut so haven't tried these but they are worth $2

13. Naturals-n-organics tea

These are worth a total of $1


This months box had a value of $ 38.44 at a cost of only $16 I would say another great value this month. You can watch my unboxing video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment