Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 things I'm thankful for

This week is Thanksgiving so I decided to make a list of things I am thankful for this year. On Thanksgiving I am going to have my children list 5 things they are thankful for I will share their lists on my Facebook page.


  1. My Children, The strongest people I know. They have faced every challenge life has thrown at us and stayed happy and smiling through it all.
  2. My Friends, who are there when I need a shoulder to cry on.
  3. My Father, who my kids and I can look up to and turn to for advice.
  4. My Sister, who always has encouraging words when I need them most.
  5. God, who has provided a way when there seemed to be none and given us hope, strength, and courage to face our challenges.
  6. My Home, having been homeless before having a roof over our heads means a lot to us.
  7. My Car, that has been threatening to break down for good but somehow manages to keep going.
  8. The Kindness Of Strangers, who have helped us in our time of need by giving us food and clothing when we had no way to get it our selves.
  9. The Salvation Army, who is giving us help for the holidays so my children can have at least one gift to open for Christmas.
  10. Being able to spend the holidays with my children and father all together, even if we do  end up only having sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment